BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

UEA and the zoo

We had such beautiful weather over UEA this year. I thought it would be fun to take the boys to the zoo to see the baby animals. Poor Tag was sick, but he was a trooper and came along with us. GG had no interest in seeing the babies, all he wanted to do was find the reptile house. When we finally got there, I couldn't keep GG or Crew away from the snakes. GG actually got the rattlesnake to follow his finger up the glass. I always thought that the reptiles were dead.




The baby elephant was by far my favorite. I could have sat and watched her for hours. The baby giraffe was full of energy and even though she looked so tiny next to her momma, she was a good 7 feet tall! If I had only known that this would be our last week of nice weather. All in all a good time and we rounded out the day with lunch at Red Robin.




0 comments: