BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Flashback Friday


Hurray for October! I love this time of year. There's nothing like opening boxes of fall decor and remembering things that you forgot you had. My boys LoVe to decorate the house for Halloween. Last year was especially memorable because I refused to decorate my rental and so they hadn't seen some of our decorations for 3 years! I didn't have a blog last October, so I thought I would post some of our pictures from last Halloween.



We had a little party before the kids went off trick-or-treating. The weather was so nice that the boys were outside playing. For some reason, this picture of the boys outside reminds me of something you would see in a Pottery Barn magazine.



I saw this cute pumpkin display in a magazine and thought I could just ThRoW it together. It ended up taking me all day not to mention I ruined Jared's drill bit and I had blisters all over my hands.










0 comments: