BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

How does your garden grow?













Well, if your husband is an engineer...It would look something like this. Straight lines perfectly spaced, vegetables planted according to height, staked and measured...twice! This is my first garden and I was so excited. The boys, not so much. I think I might have gone a little overboard. Each row is about 25 feet long! We planted sunflowers, corn, pumpkins, red and russett potatoes, cucumbers, carrots, peas, radishes, red, yellow and white onions. I sure hope that something grows. I think it will be good for the boys to learn how to garden. Now, if I can only keep all that dirt out of Crew's mouth!

2 comments:

Daltons said...

it looks great! thats how dad would set up the garden every year too- not nessarily by height the the rows and string bring back memories! Hope something grows for you too- at least some pumpkins for the fall.

JBA said...

If you do figure out how to keep the dirt out of the mouth, please, please, please let me in on the secret! --dj