BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Blessed

I get kissed by the sun
Each morning
Put my feet on a hardwood floor
I get to hear my children laughing
Down the hall through the
Bedroom door
Sometimes I sit on my
Front porch swing
Just soaking up the day
I think to myself,
I think to myself
This world is a beautiful place
I have been blessed
And I feel like I've found my way
I thank God for all I've been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones
That love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Blessed art thou among Woman! Love you, Love my Family, thanks for the reminder of how blessed we are!

Anonymous said...

Now if I could only be blessed with a decent camera! sigh.....

Daltons said...

So I was having funny memories the other day of Tag. Cinch is having a hard time just drinking milk lately. So I was mixing a little choclate milk with the regular to see if he would drink it- sure enough he downed it. I could help but think back to Tag being little and ONLY wanting Choclate milk. I remember mom and dad trying to always remember when you were coming to visit to have choclate milk in the fridge- and I couldn't drink it! We need to get together sometime so the little ones can play. Are you coming up Sunday for memorial day?

JBA said...

Good pictures...