Did I mention that I love this time of year? The chill in the air can only mean one thing..FOOTBALL. There is just something about the sound of football cleats hitting the pavement that I love. Banners and tailgate parties. Hot chocolate and hand warmers. Boys with their skinny legs running out on the field, looks of determination on their faces. Dad's pacing the sidelines yelling calls to their kids. Lines being divided between friends and neighbors over Utah or BYU. Don't get me wrong, I love baseball too. Someone once said,"Baseball happens to be a game of cumulative tension but football is played with hand grenades and machine guns." Click, Clack can you hear us coming?
Here's our little cheer squad. Kade and GG both wore Wasatch jerseys with Baxter on the back. It was so cute to see them down on the sidelines watching the game with those jerseys on. Everyone in the bleachers could see the Baxter Boys.



0 comments:
Post a Comment