BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

It finally happened!


Yes, it is official. According to Dr. Daves height chart, Tag is exactly 1/4 of an inch taller than his mom! Oh, hAppY day. You would have thought that Tag had received some amazing present of great value when he received this news. Tag has great faith in Dr. Dave and his words of wisdom. When he starts acting like a typical teenager, he is quick to remind me that Dr. Dave told us all that this would happen. Some days he would act like a two year old. He would think that he is always right and want the independence of an adult. I was warned by the man himself. I should have listened and prepared. I am however, not quite prepared for him to be taller than me. His shinning moment was shortlived though as soon as Dr. Dave announced that Kaden would be a good two inches taller than Tag! That's ok bud, you still ROCK in my world.

0 comments: