Oh, the weather outside was frightful...

So we ran out at the first break in the storm. We took the truck and the Hummer just in case one of them got stuck. Well, the truck started spinning and we knew that we would never make it back out. Kade and I ventured out on our own looking for the closest tree that we could find.
Luckily, we found one not to far away, and Jared and Kade went off with the new chain saw to cut it down.




Kade had to take over Tag's duties this year because of Tag's shoulder. He did a great job. I am glad that this tree was close because it just about killed me trying to drag it back to the truck.

It was about 15 feet long by the time we got it up on the truck. I also cut down some Aspen branches for a project I am trying to do. I hope that it isn't illegal.




0 comments:
Post a Comment