BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Squaw Peak Resort














The first resort we stayed at was Squaw Peak. We have stayed here before and we love the fact that it has two rooms. They have a lazy river and a waterslide. They also have miniature golf. The first night there Tag and Kade shared the couch bed downstairs. Tag was complaining about the side he was sleeping on for some reason and made Kade trade with him. Well, about 2 in the morning I hear Tag call out my name. I run downstairs and Tag is standing in the middle of the room with PUKE all over him! Kade is in the bathroom and there is puke all over the floor and all over the sheets. So, what do I do? I start laughing hysterically. Tag is in tears and I am telling him it's his own fault for trading sides with Kade. Kade had to climb over him in the dark to try and get out of the bed. Well, I roll up the sheets and throw them outside in the bushes to be delt with in the morning. I get Kade settled down and go back upstairs willing myself and my family to NOT get sick. Thank goodness none of us did and Kade was just fine the next day.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Sometimes being a mom is just the greatest! :)