BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall colors






Sunday we took a little road trip up Snake Creek canyon. I can't believe how beautiful Heber Valley is this time of year. The boys reluctantly came along. They didn't seem to appreciate the beauty as much as I did.




I mean seriously..how hard can it be to get four boys to smile all at the same time? Don't they know if they did it right the first time, we wouldn't have to have them stand there for 25 more pictures? One decent picture, that's all I ask.


Well, much begging, yelling and cussing later, I still didn't get the picture I wanted. However, this picture really does capture their true character...Tag, the too cool to be with the family pose. Kade, the I really don't like you right now pose and GG and his life is good no matter what face.


0 comments: