BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Angel Avery

I have never been much of a journal keeper. That is until today. My friend sent her sweet little angel, Avery, back to her Heavenly Father on Tuesday. Though she was only here a few short hours, I felt as if I knew her through her very brave momma, Leah. Leah, kept a faithful blog of the months leading up to her birth and her flight back to Heavenly Father. I sit here with tears streaming down my face, as I still can't understand why these things happen. I can't even begin to fathom what their family will be going through in these next days, weeks, and years. I have learned this from my friend. She is one of the most faithful and couragous people I have known. I have learned alot about trusting God and loving life as I have read her posts. How amazing it will be for her to go back and remember things and moments she might have forgotten if she hadn't put them down. You never know what will happen in this life, thank you sweet Avery for helping me remember.....to remember.

0 comments: